|PADI e-Learning Advanced Open Water Diver (paid directly to PADI)||$167|
|Advanced Open Water Diver (scheduled weekend class)|
– Including equipment rental
|Individual Dives (at your convenience)|
* Does not include charter rates or rental equipment needed
|$75 per dive|
|Advanced Open Water Manual (non e-Learning)||$55|
|AOW eLearning Crew Pack (includes whistle, safety sausage & data carrier)||$55|
Have fun and gain experience in Navigation, Search and Recovery, Deep Diving, Wreck Diving, Night Diving, and many other specialty dives.
An online option is now available for your Advanced Open Water training. Upon completion of your online training, just print out your knowledge reviews and call to make arrangements to complete your Advanced Open Water dives. We can do weekend classes for the advanced or do it at your convenience and pay as you go, provided we have space available.
Five dives are required for certification. Deep Dive and Underwater Navigation are required. The remaining 3 dives are your choice. Here is a list of options:
- Night Dive
- Boat Dive
- Search & Recovery
- Peak Performance Dive
- Naturalist Dive
- Wreck Dive (book option only)
- Nitrox (separate online training is required)
The planned advanced dives include: Deep, Boat and Wreck (book option only) dives aboard the Sea Cobra and Navigation and Search & Recovery will be at Vortex Springs.
If you cannot do scheduled classes, no problem. You can complete the dives on your schedule, at your convenience. Dives will be priced individually.
- All 5 dives count towards their respective specialty certifications
- Five specialty classes completed by a rescue diver, who has logged 50 dives or more of diving, can apply for the Master SCUBA Diver Rating.